Mnemonic would love to hear from you. We are always looking for new ways to collaborate with other human rights organisations, citizen reporters, activists, technologists, researchers and investigators.
We will not share your identity with any third parties. However, there is no such thing as 100 percent online safety so make sure your communication is secure. If you're worried about keeping your mail to us private you can use PGP encryption to make sure only we can read it. Read here to find out how to do so using Thunderbird.
If you want to know more about online privacy and how to protect yourself in general check out the resources that Access Now, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and the Digital First Aid Kit has put together to find out how to best protect yourself online.
If reaching out with a rapid response enquiry, please try to answer as many of the following questions as possible:
- How much content do you have and what type of content is it?
- Is this content mostly on social media platforms or elsewhere?
- How much storage space do you require and how organised is the content you are looking to archive?
- Are there any imminent threats to the data?
- Does the data pose any threats to yourself or others?
- How far back does your content date and is content still being generated?
- What technical capacity do you have?
- Do you have a budget?
- Do you need a consultation?
If you know of information that needs preservingContact us
For press related enquiriesContact us
If you want to send an encrypted email you can find our public key here.